Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at ThePlagiarism.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between ThePlagiarism.com and you.
ThePlagiarism.com (the “Site”) and the user (“You”), conditioned upon Your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein without modification (the “User Agreement”). By clicking the “I agree – create profile” button: (1) represent that You have read and understand, and have the capacity and authority to enter into, this User Agreement; and (2) agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions.
You should review this User Agreement carefully. If You breach the User Agreement, Your authorization to use the Site may automatically terminate. Only students may use this Service. Educational institutions, publishers, corporations, governmental entities, and others are not eligible to use this Site. Scope of Services.
The Site offers certain document checking, plagiarism detection services (the “Services”) which allows You to check Your papers for possible textual matches against Internet-available resources, ThePlagiarism’ own proprietary database, and databases licensed from other third parties. The Site is owned and operated by ThePlagiarism.
ThePlagiarism, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or vendors own all rights in and to the Services, all materials created by the Services, including the format of reports evaluating textual sources (“Reports”), and all intellectual property rights related thereto. The Site and Services are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. With the exception of the limited license granted below, nothing contained in this Agreement grants You any right, title, or interest in the Site or Services or any of ThePlagiarism’ intellectual property or proprietary information. Any rights not expressly granted to You by this User Agreement are reserved by ThePlagiarism and/or its affiliates, vendors and licensors.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Cyprus.
A Full Refund
- A customer can obtain a full refund if the he place or paid for the same order twice. The customer should immediately contact our representatives.
- In case our company fails to find a writer for the order, a customer is guaranteed a full refund.
- If a 100% refund is granted, it is not possible for a customer to use the work written by our writers.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- If a customer has indicated the wrong number of pages in his or her order form, he may ask for a partial refund. The company may only refund a part of the whole order considering the number of pages or words needed by the customer.
- If a customer does not state the level of writing (e.g. College, University, etc.), a certain decrease in the percentage of the requested refund will be made by our company.
- If a customer sends contradicting instructions/comments, the percentage of the requested refund will be recalculated. For instance, if the sent documents contradict the initially provided requirements or customer’s messages.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Cancelling an order if the writer is already assigned:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*An order cannot be canceled by a customer in case 30% of the agreed deadline is left and our company assigned a writer to the following order. Take into account that if a writer has already uploaded a complete paper, the order cannot be canceled.
- If a customer provides necessary information requested by our Financial Department to verify her or his identity late, the deadline for order completion begins from the moment our company gets respective clarifications. Therefore, if there is little time for deadline extension, an additional order should be placed by a customer to compensate writer’s efforts.
Word Count Issues
- Regarding the word number, we would like to note that we count 300 words per page. If a customer orders the work with a lot of calculations made or research done, our company does not follow the rule of word count. The Writing Department makes all the calculations regarding the order price.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Take into consideration thatSpeaker notes are one of the paid services that are provided by our company. A customer has to choose such an option when she or he orders his or her work. A writer is to write 100-150 words in each field of speaker notes that are placed below each slide.
- All the tests that should be passed online are calculated according to the number of questions, usually its 5 questions per 1 page. Our company follows the same rule in the case of “multiple choice.” For example, 5 pages should be ordered by a customer if there are 25 questions in the online test.
Delivery / Deadline
- If an early delivery is requested by a customer compensation is needed. In such a case, an additional order should be placed.
- In case a writer gives agrees to deliver the paper earlier without any additional payment, no refund will be paid in the future. In case a writer is late with the order and no extra time is granted by a customer, only a partial refund can be paid out. The difference in the payment will be calculated by our agents considering the pricing policy.
- The type of the paper should be chosen when placing the order (“Dissertation,” “Thesis,” “PowerPoint,” “Research Proposal”, etc.). A refund cannot be asked for by a client in case the above services are not paid.
- Regarding the “Rewriting” services, a writer has to paraphrase or rewrite the text sent by a customer. In case a customer asks a writer to make any additions or other services, she or he has to place an additional order on our website.
- Each customer is encouraged to constantly check her or his profile or email for any letters, messages or requests sent by our agents. Non-stop cooperation and work between our company and a customer can lead to an exclusive and original paper.